HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Home

I am officially back home in America!

It feels so good to be surrounded by family and back into the regular routine. Back to familiar streets, my college campus, McDonalds egg mcmuffins that are anything but kosher, back to my fluffy bed, the Christmas season, my phone {I haven't heard a telephone ring in over 3 months!}.

Yet I miss Israel too. I never expected it. If you'd have asked me if I would miss it, I would have definitely said no. But I take it back.
I could not have asked for a better group to spend the last 3.5 months with. It's only been 2 days, but I already miss these people so much.

I'm so thankful to have experienced the sights and smells of the Holy Land, the lessons learned, and for the friendships made there.

"Ascribe power to God, whose majesty is over Israel, and whose power is in the skies. " Psalm 38:34



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time in Israel! I've been out of the blogging loop for a while, but now I'm looking forward to reading your past posts about your semester! I've always thought it would be very awesome to go to Israel.

    I hope you're enjoying your time home and having a great Christmas season.

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete