HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Bachelorette in Barcelona

This week, The Bachelorette headed to Barcelona!

Who else watches this show? I fully admit that it is all kinds of ridiculous, and yet every week I look forward to watching it. Guilty pleasure, ughh.

I was even more excited to watch Monday night's episode because Des and her guys spent the week in Barcelona {my favorite city in the world!}. After visiting the city last year, I fell in LOVE with it.

I know I'm going overboard in this post, but I just couldn't help myself :).
Des waiting for Drew...
on the same street as the flat we rented!

* * * * *
La Sagrada de Familia!

 * * * * *

Des and Drew under the arch.


* * * * *
The grand cathedral.

If you ever have a chance to visit Barcelona, do it!

P.S. Why yes, I really was wearing the same outfit in every picture, haha. We visited all these sites on the same day and they were walking distance of one another.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I am probably going to visit Barcelona next spring when I study abroad in Spain! Thanks so much for sharing this :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete