HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fall Semester

Fall semester is tick, tick, ticking away and I haven't posted a single thing about it. Shameful.

What's been happening around here?

At the beginning of the semester, I found myself knee-deep in the job hunt. On a whim, I applied for a job at a dream-of-mine company, thinking I'd never hear a word from them. To my surprise, they called me and the whirlwind began. Let me just say, interviewing is stressful.

By God's grace, I was offered the job and I immediately accepted. I am so thankful and cannot wait to start in July!

In October, we trekked down to Orange County to help a church host their annual rummage sale for orphan care. I got to spend a week with these goofs sorting clothes, pricing hundreds of items, and running from the occasional tractor. 


A year ago, we were in Israel eating hummus and pita and today we're back in America eating scones and sipping tea. A year's gone by and I still adore these girls and the memories we share.

Good times, fall semester, good times.

Now let's hurry on up to Thanksgiving break :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment