HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

November Recap

Another month down? One week left of school?

It's true, time sure does fly!

While November came and went in a jiffy, it kindly left behind some memorable moments. 

Free tacos, chips, and guac? Night made! Those are our happy faces.
We visited The Grove in LA for a special screening of About Time. It was the cutest movie. I try to convince people to go see it, but everyone who's seen the trailer doesn't believe a word I say. Don't watch the trailer and just trust me :).

Many-a-nights were spent studying till the crack of dawn {or 2am}. So proud of this girl for surviving accounting. 

As you may or may not know, I love reality TV and Dancing with the Stars is one of my favorites. Each week, I eagerly await what masterpiece Derek has whipped up :).  I was so excited when a sweet friend invited us to go see a taping!
Corbin Blu, Amber Riley, and Jack Osborne! 

Derek and Amber posing for a picture with Brooke during rehearsals.

And look what Brooke posted on her instagram:

- - - - - - - -

Only one more final standing between me and post-college life!
The countdown is ticking.
See you on the flip side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment