HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Monday, December 30, 2013

Year in Review

2013 was a year measured in Disney trips. January opened with a trip to Disneyland, in the summer we traveled to Walt Disney World, and December ended with a final outing to Disneyland. Such a delight to experience the happiest place on earth with my friends and family.

In between Disney trips, I finished the last of my classes and said goodbye to college. Life is chugging along. I can't believe that I am out of college and will start working full-time next year. With so many changes, I'm blessed to experience each of these moments with wonderful people who make life all the more sweet. 

At the end of this year, I can look back and see that God has been faithful, He has provided, and He has evidenced Himself in very tangible ways. 

2013, its been magical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment