HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January Recap

Welcome to January in California.
 Summer all year round? Yes, please! What polar vortex?

This is the first January that I won't be heading back to school. No syllabus shock. No 8am classes. No homework. No more Sunday night blues. This is the best :).

Although I completed my classroom classes in December, there was still an online class to finish up and some transfer credits to earn before I officially graduated. Glad to say, I crossed off the last two lingering items so I am completely done! Finito!

One of my friends from college, who is also my former roommates' sister, got hitched last weekend. We had fun celebrating this cute couple. Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Jones!


0 comments:

Post a Comment