HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Monday, January 6, 2014

Dorm Room Decor

This dorm room tour is much too late considering the semester ended weeks ago and I've already moved out.  

But hey, I'm just glad I managed to snap some pictures before I left.

The theme of this year's room was simplicity. 
I loved the wrapping paper wall from last year so much that I decided to do it again. This time with a simple blue and white pattern. 

I made this wreath a while back and thought it'd add a little something the gigantic white wall behind the bed. Then I proceeded to wrap it in lights, naturally, considering my light obsession. 

Lights galore!

The desk area is almost a literal copy cat from last year. I didn't put much effort into styling the shelves, as you can probably tell by the random bulletin board I stuck in the middle there. 

And that's it, my final dorm room :).

Just for fun, a side-by-side comparison of my dorm rooms over the years. 
This year's room is definitely my favorite :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment