HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Reminiscing Israel: Snorkeling in Eilat

Another Israel post.
I miss this place so much.
And yes, I'm still posting recaps a year later, yikes.
I was so excited to go snorkeling, but almost didn't go. Why? Oh you know, because I can't tread water and the thought of drowning in the endlessly deep sea made me a nervous wreak.
These two girls would hear nothing of it, and I am so thankful they coerced me into the water.

We swam with the fishes, licked inhaled the salty sea water, and even went back for a second round. For anyone else scared of drowning by snorkeling, don't be! Those flippers practically tread water for you :). 
Snorkeling buddies!
In the 10 other attempts before snapping this picture, the current swooped at least one or all of us away.

And in 5 other pictures we were wearing our snorkeling masks and look like mutants. I can't even post the pictures because we're way too scary looking!

By this time, our lips turned blue and we were literally shivering from the cold. Yet we still didn't want to leave!

And that's coming from the girl who was scared to go in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment