HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Friday, June 27, 2014

The Bachelorette in Marseille

The Bachelorette is in full swing! Who's watching the "most dramatic season ever"?

Since I was in New York last week, I'm a bit behind on the episodes, but I was excited to come back and catch up on what I missed.

Remember when the Bachelorette traveled to Spain on Des's season and I wrote about it here?

Well the same thing happened again! Andi took her guys to Marseille, France, the charming city that I traveled to a year ago!

Andi's opening scene in Marseille. 

Our view of Marseille.

 Andi and Chris sitting for a chat.
I recognize those chairs :).

 Andi and {forgot his name} on their date, plus the cameraman. See him at the top of the stairs? Sneaky, sneaky.

Not sure if these stairs are the exact same, but if not, they sure are similar. 

Such fun! 
I think the Bachelorette should visit Savona next :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment