HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Show Us Your Life - Link Up

Today I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner.

For those visiting, welcome!

Let me introduce my brother...


He's a junior in college. He is majoring in math and computer science and is one of the smartest people I know! 
In addition to a full plate of double majoring, he also plays on the school's baseball team as a pitcher. He's played baseball since he was teeny tiny and loves the sport. 

He is easygoing, driven, sarcastic, kind, and has a heart for the Lord. He teaches in the elementary sunday school class each week at church and loves teaching and loves the kids.

He enjoys going to the gym, watching movies, keeping up with college football, eating at chick-fil-a, and hanging out with friends.
It's funny because most of his friends are in serious relationships or already married (he attends a Christian college) and they're always trying to set him up, so I might as well get in on the action too, right?!

If there's a kind, young gal who lives near the Los Angeles area, loves the Lord, and is interested, feel free to email me or leave a comment. 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Man, I wish we didn't live on opposite coasts! Good luck to Justin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,
    I sent you an email!
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann,
    I'm not sure if living in Louisiana helps, but seems like Justin would be a great person to get to know! My email is amwang08@gmail.com .
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete