HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Randoms

Since it's Friday, let's talk random!

1. I've been living at Disneyland (a definite perk of my job!). It must be some sort of record to go three times in eight days :).

2. I nearly had a heart attack when my tire blew out (on my first day of work nonetheless). How does that even happen?! So thankful my dad came to the rescue, picked me up, and drove like a crazy man to get me to the office on time. Dads are the best.


3. One of my friends and former roommate from college is getting got married ! We had fun celebrating her upcoming wedding. I confess that all six of us split one piece of cheesecake. Frugalness at is finest. We know how to party, haha.

Linking up here, here, and here.


1 comment:

  1. One part I definitely miss about living in California is having Disneyland so close. It's been forever since I've been, but I'm really thinking next time I'm back home I need to make a point to visit! And just stopping by from Friday Favorites!

    ReplyDelete