HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Monday, February 23, 2015

Playing Catch-Up

It's been a while! Let's get caught up, shall we?

Starting with December...

I celebrated the holidays at work with lots of goodies and parties...

...and celebrated the season at home with our traditional cookie-baking extravaganza, attempting to make cookie dough pops (they didn't end up tasting like expected, but at least they looked cute), white elephant parties, Christmas dinner with the family, and most importantly celebrating the birth of Jesus.

In January...


I celebrated new years eve with friends and new years day with family. We always go over to my uncle's house on new years and make this huge spread. I'm hungry just looking at it.


My program at work organized a volunteer activity at the local Boys and Girls club. We hung out with the kiddos all afternoon and they were the cutest.

This little girl was so sassy, fun, and an expert with the iphone. She took this photo!

In February...

I got some suspicious-looking moles removed. It took me months to work up the courage to go to the dermatologist, but I'm glad to have everything finally taken care of. 

I went to Disneyland with a bunch of college friends.

We were shocked to see the famous castle looking like this, hahah. It's getting some remodeling so we were left with the animated version.


That about sums it up...onto March!

0 comments:

Post a Comment