HOME        •       ABOUT       •        TRAVELS       •        SHOP       •        CONTACT      

Saturday, April 11, 2015

March in Review

This month, I relished the beauty of post-college life. Homework-free evenings, relaxing weekends, and having spending money to boot.

Here's a few snapshots from March.

At the end of February, we took a spur of the moment trip to the Getty. It was foretasted to rain this day which almost thwarted our trip. Any little hint of rain and I will cancel my plans in a hurry. But we saw the sun was up and decided to go for it. I'm so glad we did.

One evening after bible study, we were in the mood for pie. So we searched yelp, and this place popped up. It's called republic of pie and was a couple minutes from the church. These pies were delicious! Expensive, but oh so good. Banana pudding, rhubarb, and strawberry cheesecake.


The cast of Newsies came and performed at the Studio Lot where I work. So much fun!

 I've known this sweet neighbor since the day I was born. We lived next door to each other until my family moved from the coast to the valley. I was only 4 years old when we moved away, and she was 12. I don't remember much about what she looked like or what she liked to do, but I remember adoring her.

Our families continued to exchange Christmas cards and letters since we moved, but haven't seen each other in person.

18 years later and we finally got to meet up again on her wedding day.

She and her family are even sweeter than I remembered them to be. Just so loving, godly, and kind. And her and her now-husband make the most adorable and Christ-centered couple. I'm so happy for them.

Not to mention, this wedding was pinterest-perfect.  Pastel florals, a vintage sofa, shiny bronze vases, a cascading flower cake, and potted succulent favors. Seriously. I can't even handle the beauty.





0 comments:

Post a Comment